Saturday, September 3, 2016

Almond Meal Chocolate Chip Cookies

My sweet bestie, JoAnn, hosted me at her house earlier this week. While I was there, she made me cookies! It was a recipe she has used and wanted to share with me. They were so delicious, I HAD to share them with you!

In a large bowl, whisk together
3 3/4 Cups Almond Flour
1 1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp sea salt
1 Cup coconut sugar

Optional! If you want to add one of these for FALL FLAIR, whisk it into the dry ingredients.
1 tsp apple pie spice
           OR
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
           OR
1 tsp cinnamon

In a separate bowl, whisk together
3 Eggs
9 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Gently stir in 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs (Those mini chocolate chips by Enjoy Life are perfection!)

Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes or overnight. Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes (when edges start to brown) and ENJOY!  P.S. They're Gluten Free!

Cute friend in cute apron sold separately!



No comments:

Post a Comment