Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Breakfast Sandwich on Steroids

I saw one of those BuzzFeed videos on Facebook for this amazing looking breakfast sandwich. I changed it up a little bit and what occurred was magical!

Ingredients:
2 slices whole wheat sprouted bread (Use circle cookie cutter/child-sized cup to cut a hole in one slice)
1 egg
2-3 slices of turkey bacon
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/2 tomato, sliced
handful of arugula (or other green leaf)
Slice of favorite cheese (I used cheddar)




Heat pan over medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray. Place bread with hole in pan, crack egg into hole and fry up until egg is cooked to your liking. I prefer over medium, so it ends up a little runny. I gave the toasty center circle to my baby!


Meanwhile, cook remaining slice of bread in the toaster. Once toasted, build sandwich and top with egg in a hole!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment